Bersawang, berhabuk, berbau, semua yang ber ber ada laa..dah lama tak update blog..and now nak share this one song yang rasa rasa nyer ada kena mengena dengan aku *eceh jiwang pula* LOL ! this is so not me...hahaha!
Pernah dengar lagu Cristina Perri feat Jason Mraz *my man* hehe..I just in LOVE with this song as I heard the lyrics itself..WOW!! me loike it..hehe.ada sikit kena mengena dengan aku..kahkahkah..kalau abang aku baca nie dah sah sah kena bahan -.-"
Here the lyrics :) *ENJOY ! *
The sun is filling up the room, and I can hear you dreaming.
Do you feel the way I do? Right now.
I wish we would just give up, 'cause the best part is falling.
Call it anything but love.
And I will make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?
e_20911259.html ]
Please don't stand so close to me; I'm having trouble breathing.
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now.
I give you everything I am, all my broken heartbeats, until I know you'll understand.
And I will make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?
And I keep waiting for you to take me.
You keep waiting to save what we have.
So I'll make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?
Make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
How long 'till we call this love, love, love?

Salam kenal! Saya dari team Kumpulbagi. Blognya nice.
ReplyDeleteJika Anda mau mempromosikan blognya lagi dan share files dengan gampang kunjungi page kami di: www.kumpulbagi.com
Semuanya gratis, cepat dan tanpa limitasi. Anda bisa upload sebanyak files (audio, video, pdf, jpg, dll.), membuat koleksi berkas dan bagikan dengan lainya.
Coba servis kami tanpa registrasi:)