Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just A Dream

Assalamualikum~

Hey hey hey...how are you today?? dah lunch?? aku dah..hehe,,alhamdulillah...lately, i've benn dreaming about something that obviously not gonna happen to me..it is JUST A DREAM..talk about dream..i've been searching for MV from NELLY - JUST A DREAM and another MV from handsome guy named SAM TSUI..he is a guy who remake nelly's song just a dream..and you know waht..I LOVE IT..haha! just not because he is a HANDSOME guy but he also has a BEAUTIFUL VOICE..i just FALL in LOVE with him..haha! just kidding..this guy is awesome..he also remake many song such as Halo - Beyonce, Grenade - Bruno Mars, Firework - Katy Perry and many more..just search his name at youtube and then walla~ there you go..click click click at any song that you wanna hear..i bet you will agree with me..haha! LOL~ :P


Here the original one by NELLY and the other one is sam tsui's cover video..I LIKE BOTH actually..hehe


Nelly's



Sam Tsui's




Now you can see what am I talking about..hehe..and that's why I change my song at my blog to this song..hehe..just LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D


P/S : to my friend SHILA SHAHILA..this is the guy i'm talking about..hahahahaha..STOP IT!!! SMILE~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment