Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Followers

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Semua Tentang Kita (Part 1)


Assalamualaikum~

"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity." - Robert Hall

"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine." - Thomas Jefferson

Friends are part of my life that's why I have very important, precious friends !! I do LOVE them! I do MISS them! I do I do I do!! When we gonna meet? You're far away yet you're so close in my heart !! :) Take Care and never ever LOST CONTACT!!

Sincerely from me :


Me LOVE YOU ALL !! hahahaha :D




Retis much! Hahaha! LOVE YOU BABE! :D






A friend that always to motivated me! :D







Love her craziness and never failed to make me laugh! :D




Easy going friend that I can't never ever forget! :D




What can I say only sometimes your hilarious jokes make me laugh! :D




I LIKE this song very much and I dedicated this song to my LOVELY friends (^_^) Semua Tentang Kita - Peterpan



2 comments:

  1. amboi sempat lagi membahan akuuu -.- haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Kau kan Retis + Modelista bak kata Amoy..hewhewhew :p

    ReplyDelete